Do you want a long lean body? Do you want to become more flexible and stronger? Why not try a Vertical barre exercise Polga (pole yoga) and you could be getting one sooner than you think? In today’s post, we will be helping you achieve your goals by showing you some of the best “vertical barre” Polga exercises that won’t take up too much of your time and will help you achieve a stronger more flexible body.
Polga (pole yoga) combinations pole fitness with yoga. Because this vertical bar, Polga is so new we are here to answer some of your questions.
What improvements will I see? What should I wear?! Plus, that all important question: Is a vertical bar a “Stripper pole”? Stay with us, because we’re even going to gift you with a 30-minute vertical barre video that can be performed on the wall if you don’t already have a “vertical barre” to start.
WHAT ARE Vertical BARRE Polga (pole yoga) WORKOUTS?
Using an apparatus such as a vertical barre (pole) as a workout is nothing new, it’s something that has been around for a while. Mallakhamb has been around for centuries and is now has international competitions. https://apimagesblog.com/blog/2019/2/15/centuries-old-indian-pole-wrestling-goes-global-with-first-international-championship Look at all of the ballet barre workouts available available and ballet barre studios popping up everywhere. But, a vertical barre Polga workout is a brand new fun way of getting stronger and more flexible.
It’s time for you to learn more about this recent workout craze that is shaking the fitness world up, and is by far one of the most graceful and fun ways to get into shape. The vertical barre Polga (pole yoga) workouts have a heavy focus on legs, gluts and the core muscles, so yes, you will get the great booty, and six-pack abs! Read on to find out what every girl and guy needs to know before jumping to the vertical barre Polga workout or class.
A vertical barre Polga (pole yoga) workout is principally a combination of Pilates, dance, yoga,pole fitness and functional muscle training. You can perfect a vertical barre Polga (pole yoga) workout without any previous pole fitness or yoga experience. A vertical barre Polga (pole yoga) workout can be fun, active and intense, providing intense mind and body exercises.
Think brain training combined with body training. Want to feel a muscle you never knew you had? Polga workouts are sure to do that. Want to center your mind, while feeling a deep muscle burn without negative impact on your joints? Vertical barre Polga workouts will do that. You will sweat. You will burn calories. You will feel the burn, during and after, but you’ll also reap the rewards of a stronger healthier body.
Vertical Barre Polga (pole yoga) workouts are known to drop the calories and tune the mind.
VERTICAL BARRE POLGA (POLE YOGA) WORKOUT DO’S AND DON’TS:
Trying out your first Polga (pole yoga) workout can be intimidating and scary. Don’t be disheartened. You’ll get there. The Polga combinations can feel like they’re just not making sense, but these things take time. Practice, practice and practice again and you’ll start finding it get easier and more effective, meaning you can reap the rewards.
- Do think small. Isometric movements allow you to target the specific muscle that you are toning, did somebody say sculpted legs and bum?!
- Don’t wear lotion. Too much lotion will make you slip and slid when trying to grip the vertical barre. Less is more when it comes to putting on lotion prior to your class.
- Do dress appropriately. Comfortable, close fitting workout clothes are important. It can be the difference between encouraging and strengthening your performance, or it could hinder it. Baggy and loose clothing is a no go! Invest in a good pair of leggings or shorts and a well-fitting top. Polga (pole yoga) does sell branded merchandise.
- Don’t dehydrate. Keep plenty of water at hand, the intense intricate workout can make you sweat! All that lost fluids should be replaced with fresh water.
- Don’t skip food before working out. Eating before a workout is essential, choose something beneficial such as a trail mix or a fruit salad.
- Don’t be scared of ‘The Shaking!’. Shaking means you’re working. Reaching the shaking means that you’ve tuned the muscles to fatigue, once you’ve reached the shaking its time to move on to another muscle group.
- And remember this is not a "Stripper" workout! It's a yoga based pole fitness workout that is for all ages, shapes, and, and sizes.
For More information and to fine your free Vertical barre Polga (pole yoga) workout go to:
Join us on our social media pages: